All products sold by Transton are covered by warranty. Terms and length vary by product. Check individual product pages for the warranty length applicable to each product. Please see below for the full text of our warranty policies.
The warranty period is 90 days from your date of purchase or any longer warranty period that may be printed on your original sales receipt. During the warranty period, we will replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation. Simply return the part along with your original sales receipt to any Advance Auto Parts store. You must be the original purchaser of the part and still own the vehicle on which it was installed. This warranty is not transferrable. Replacement parts are warranted for 90 days from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period on the original part, whichever is longer.
Refunds will only be considered if you bring the defective part to an Advance Auto Parts store along with your original sales receipt within 90 days from the original date of purchase. Refunds will be issued in accordance with our Refund Policy.
Please contact Customer Care for any warranty questions.
What the Company Warranty does not cover:
· Removal, repair, installation labor costs, and towing related to a defective part.
· Parts Damage due to accident, misuse, alteration, lack of maintenance, or improper installation.
· Vehicle damage due to improper installation of product.
Transton will repair, replace or refund the original purchase price of the Unit, at its sole option and discretion, if the Unit is found to be defective in design, materials, or workmanship, subject to the following terms, conditions, and limitations:
· This Warranty covers all eligible parts, fluid, and labor at approved labor rates.
· This Warranty does not cover failure due to improper installation or repair, unauthorized disassembly, abuse, misuse, contamination, modification of Unit and/or vehicle (beyond original design limits), lack of proper maintenance, neglect, accident, vandalism, overheating, use of vehicle in competition, racing events, off-road, commercial, fleet or business purposes or other than originally intended or authorized, or any other condition other than defect in design, materials or workmanship.
· The Unit must undergo an initial Check-Up by the designated Installer within fifteen (15) days after installation, in order to keep this Warranty in effect.
· This Warranty does not cover parts or components that are replaced as part of normal maintenance, cosmetic, or parts or components related to, but not part of, the Unit (including damage to the Unit that may be caused by those related parts or components).
· To the extent allowed by law, damages are limited to the original purchase price. Loss of time or income, inconvenience, cost to return the vehicle/transmission to the designated installer, towing, storage, loss of use of the vehicle, rental, fuel, telephone, travel, meals or lodging, commercial loss, injury to person or property, damages to other related/unrelated parts, and incidental, special, punitive, liquidated and consequential damages are not covered by this Warranty.
· Exclusions: The Ultimate Warranty Protection is not offered on transmissions utilized in vehicles (whether privately, corporately, or government owned) which are utilized in whole or in part for a commercial purpose or for the preservation or furtherance of public health and safety, including without limitation, passenger vehicles used for hire, reward or commercial use, public safety vehicles such as ambulances, fire trucks or police cars, fleet vehicles, taxicabs, vehicles used for public transportation, transit buses, snowplows, or vehicles used for contract or common carriage. In addition to the above exclusion, the Ultimate Warranty Protection is not offered on transmissions which are utilized in any vehicle weighing over 2000 lbs. or in any privately owned passenger vehicle which is taken off-road. The Saturn CVT transmission is also specifically excluded from Premium and Ultimate Warranty Protection.
Limitations and exclusions
The manufacturer and distributor do not authorize any person to create for them any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. This is the only Warranty the Company makes. Any implied warranty applicable to these parts is limited in duration to the same time period of time as this written Warranty. The Company shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special, or contingent damages which might occur as a result of a breach of this written or implied Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on length of an implied warranty, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may or may not apply.
This Warranty applies only to Transton customers
The Company will repair or replace any defective part as described, but reserves the right to inspect the part to determine if it is truly a defective item. The Company obligation under this Warranty is limited to replacing or crediting the original purchase price of any part found to be defective. This is the only Warranty the Company makes.
All catalogs have been compiled from reliable sources of information; however we cannot assume responsibility for errors. All parts are intended as replacement parts only. There is no intent to represent any part as from an original equipment manufacturer.
Products are not intended for retail; the parts are packaged and intended for professional installation with the proper tools and training. The Company recommends that all products are installed by an automotive professional, with the proper tools and training.
Information shown on this website was obtained from reliable sources and is believed to be accurate and complete at the time of publication. Although this information is believed to be accurate and complete, no liability can be assumed for any incomplete or incorrect data.